Final Deadline for $55 is March 24
Back by popular demand. Get ready to participate in vibrant, upbeat worship lead by The Ryan Kennedy Band!
Follow these steps to make sure your are ready for what could be the greatest weekend of your life!
- Click here to register online or Click here to download a form.
- AFTER YOU ARE REGISTERED, Click here to download the Parent Packet, What To Bring List, Liability Waiver, Time Away & Car Permission Cards
1. Host Homes—Students will be split up into area homes based on grade and gender. Each home will consist of approximately 10-16 people. The host provides a place for students to sleep Friday and Saturday nights and is also where small group Bible study and meal times happen. Families will drop off students to the host home on Friday evening.
2. Food Coordinators—Teenagers like to eat. Food Coordinators help arrange food for each home and/or help prepare lunch on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday which is served at the church.
3. Drivers—Throughout the weekend, we need the support of many people to drive students around. This year, that involves helping get students back and forth from the church and host homes on Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday evening and Sunday morning. We anticipate that this year could be our biggest D-Now ever, so we really need your help to make it happen!
4. Leaders—DNOW would not be possible without leaders who stay in the home overnight with each group, lead our small group sessions, and invest in the lives of our students throughout the weekend.